I’M WEARING: Shirt (Levis) / Pants (Zainab Market) / Desert Boots (1st step) / Necklace (Stoneage) / Rings (Flea market finds) / Shades (Factorie)
How do you spend a casual summer Saturday? Finally found some time as the semester just ended!! phew. The mint green cotton shirt from levis keeps it light and breezy and the berry colored chinos compliment the mint without resorting to the usual choice of a navy/black pants. Experimenting out options never hurt anyone. I wanted to try this combo for a while and though a bit unexpected, but again that is where the fun lies. I rounded off the look with some navy desert boots to give a bit of a semi formal vibe to the look (for those who work on Saturdays) and avoid the look from being overtly casual. Finishing it off with metallic aviators that I found in a FACTORIE store, I just had to get them. Accessorizing it with a feather necklace from stoneage, some rings and a midi ring and woven band from Shehla Chatoor.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in Outfits and tagged cottons, factorie, fashion blog, fashion blog australia, fashion blog sydney, FASHION BLOGGER, fashion blogger sydney, fashion photography, Feather Necklace, Levis, Levis Pakistan, menswear, metallic aviators, necklace, owais fashon blogger, owais haji, owaisisms, relaxed clothing, rings, shades, Shehla Chatoor, Stoneage, summer menswear, surface and symbol.